Get the teeth you deserve.
Starting at only $999!
Full Ceramic CEREC Crowns in just 2 hours.
"Single Visit" for $899!
Straighten your teeth without the hassle of braces.
Starting at $199/Month!
Whiten your beautiful smile.
Only $299! (Regularly $400)
Keep your teeth healthy with regular check ups for only $75.
*specials are only available for new patients
Get The Smile You Deserve Today!
Dr. Sam Saadat is a UCLA trained dentist who specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry in the Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks area. His work has transformed smiles into beautiful masterpieces for his patients.
Newbury Park Dentist
We’ve come across a lot of people who are “dentist avoiders.” They haven’t been happy with past experiences and let that cloud their judgment. Dental hygiene is incredibly important and regular checkups are a necessity. The dentists at Newbury Smiles are dedicated to providing you with the best dental care. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is the best around and strives to make patients feel at ease. After just one visit we guarantee your dental phobias will disappear!
All procedures are customized to the needs of our patients for both general and cosmetic dentistry. Newbury Smiles provides services from basic teeth cleanings to wisdom teeth removal. Do you or your child need more of a corrective dentistry specialist? Newbury Smiles can also fit braces or invisalign from our top-notch orthodontic team. Are you self-conscious about stained or yellowish teeth? We have state of the art teeth whitening procedures that are guaranteed to work.
Using a modern dentistry approach, we are committed to providing the most up-to-date services and procedures enabling us to give our patients more choices, including digital x-rays, digital record keeping, intra-oral photos and more. This allows us to be more efficient and accurate with your dental care, keeping costs low and affordable.
Your smile is the first thing people see when they meet you. Let us help you keep your teeth healthy and clean! Newbury Smiles is located in Newbury Park and caters to residents from surrounding areas, including Thousand Oaks. Call (805) 499-3691 to schedule an appointment for your and your whole family!
We take an individualized approach to oral hygiene to address our patients' specific needs. Whether you're due for a general cleaning or are experiencing tooth pain, we'll address your concerns in a relaxed environment and take the time to answer any questions you have. Read More
Whether you're looking to fix a single crooked tooth or desire more extensive cosmetic work, the dedicated team at Newbury Smiles is at your service to provide gentle and cost-effective cosmetic dental treatments. Read More
Braces are never fun. Neither are crooked teeth. Invisalign is a translucent product that is proven to straighten teeth, without the use of wires or other gadgets. Read More
- I haven’t been a patient of Dr. Saadat’s very long, but when I called him one afternoon a few weeks ago with severe dental pain he didn’t hesitate to stay late to help me. I’ve never had a dentist willing to go the extra mile like Dr. Saadat didn’t even hesitate to do. It meant a lot and he resolved the problem quickly.
- The staff and dentist at Newbury Smiles is the best in Los Angeles. They are friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and eager to keep the dental health of my family on track.
- Dr. Saadat was professional, courteous and extremely conscientious of my pain levels while performing a root canal on one of my back molars. At one point, I let Dr. Saadat know that my mouth was not numb enough and he quickly remedied the problem. I’ve been to other dentists who don’t pay attention to their patients the way Dr. Saadat does, and I am so grateful that I chose Dr. Saadat when I had to have serious dental work done.
- Dr. Saadat never made me feel like he was rushing through my dental work or that he had other patients to get to even though he was extremely busy. He explained everything he did and he made me feel included on my treatment plan.
- Dr. Saadat has always taken the time to explain every dental procedure I’ve had. However, the last time I went in for a crown, Dr. Saadat really outdid himself. I actually got to watch the crown being made, which was very cool! Dr. Saadat is an amazing dentist and he really works hard to give 5 star service.